Terms & Conditions:
- 1. This promotion is run and funded by Yapp Brothers Ltd and is open to all UK residents, excluding employees of Yapp Brothers, their families and agents.
- 2. No purchase necessary.
- 3. One entry per person.
- 4. All entries must be received by stated closing date.
- 5. No responsibility is taken for incomplete, illegible, lost, delayed or damaged entries or those that for a technical reason are not entered in the prize draw. Proof of registration is not proof of entry.
- 6. Prizes will be delivered to the preferred UK mainland address of the prize winner during normal office hours.
- 7. No cash alternative is available.
- 8. All participants who submit a valid entry will be entered into the prize draw. The prize winner will be the first name selected at random from all valid entries. Any runner-up prizes will be the names selected at random thereafter. The prize draw will take place on a stated date and the prize winner will be notified within 7 days of that date.
- 9. Yapp Brothers is the arbiter of the promotion and reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the promotion at any time without prior notice, and in the event of any dispute its decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 10. The prize winner may be required to participate in future publicity. The prizewinner’s name will be available one month after the competition closing date by sending a SAE to the promoter at the address below. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Yapp Brothers Ltd, The Old Brewery, Mere, Wiltshire, BA12 6DY
You must be over 18 to enter competitions promoted by Yapp Brothers Ltd.
'The Wine Gang' Competition:
There are four prizes available. Each prize consists of one signed (75cl) bottle, delivered together to the preferred UK mainland address of the prize winner during normal office hours.
Midnight on Sunday 22nd February 2015
Prize draw date:
Monday 23rd February 2015.
The Results Are In: Festive Foodies Christmas Blogging Competition
Before Christmas, we launched our first ever Festive Foodies Christmas Blogging Competition.
We wanted to see your creativity at work; to know how you enjoy your wine at home. And that we did! We received some fantastic entries, and we’d love to thank all of you for submitting your creations.
Having sorted through the entries, we now have ourselves a winner and two wonderful runners-up. So without further ado...
We’re delighted to announce that Amy from Mr and Mrs Plus Three is our first prize winner!
With her charming, festive-with-a-twist recipe, we were so impressed with the originality of Amy’s entry. Her whole blog is a treasure trove of lifestyle pieces, so we recommend checking it out in its entirety.
You can see her entry post here. We’ve got in touch with Amy about her prize, which we hope she enjoys!
Choosing our winner was a tough job, and with so many great entries, we thought a couple of others deserved a special mention.
Victoria from Victoria’s Vintage: creating not one but three(!) festive recipes, Victoria’s entry stood out to us as a brilliant one. We were equally impressed with the gorgeous photography and the clean look of her blog.
Angela from Patisserie Makes Perfect: Angela’s stollen recipe was a perfect play on the festive theme, and we love the theme of her blog.
We actually loved all the recipes, so we want to thank everyone for getting involved! Keep an eye out for future Yapp contests!