Competition Terms & Conditions
Le Gavroche Autumn Lunch - Internet Prize Draw
Prize draw entries:
All customers who make a purchase from Yapp Brothers during August 2015 will be entered into the prize draw.
- This promotion is run and funded by Yapp Brothers Ltd and is open to all UK residents, excluding employees of Yapp Brothers, their families and agents.
- No purchase necessary. To enter without making a purchase, please send your name, address and contact telephone number to the Promoter address shown below, marking your entry 'Le Gavroche Prize Draw'. Alternatively, you may email that information to email@example.com.
- One entry per person.
- All entries must be received by stated closing date.
- No responsibility is taken for incomplete, illegible, lost, delayed or damaged entries or those that for a technical reason are not entered in the prize draw. Proof of registration is not proof of entry.
- The prize does not include travel to the event, overnight accommodation or expenses.
- Runner-up prizes will be delivered to the preferred UK mainland address of the prize winner during normal office hours.
- No cash alternative is available.
- All participants who submit a valid entry will be entered into the prize draw. The prize winner will be the first name selected at random from all valid entries. Any runner-up prizes will be the names selected at random thereafter. The prize draw will take place on a stated date and the prize winner will be notified within 7 days of that date.
- Yapp Brothers is the arbiter of the promotion and reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the promotion at any time without prior notice, and in the event of any dispute its decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize winner may be required to participate in future publicity. The prizewinner’s name will be available one month after the competition closing date by sending a SAE to the promoter at the address below. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Yapp Brothers Ltd, The Old Brewery, Mere, Wiltshire, BA12 6DY
You must be over 18 to enter competitions promoted by Yapp Brothers Ltd.
There is one first prize available. The first prize consists of two tickets to Yapp Brothers' Autumn lunch at Le Gavroche on Thursday 8th October.
There are five runner-up prizes available. The runner-up prizes consist of one bottle of Yapp Own Label wine, red or white, delivered to the preferred UK mainland address of the runner-up during normal office hours. The winner will be contacted for their preference of colour.
Midnight on Monday 31st August 2015.
Prize draw date:
Monday 7th September 2015.