Drinks on Us: A Blogging Contest
Over the next few weeks, we'll be inviting some of our favourite bloggers to take part in Yapp's Drinks On Us competition.
Armed with a gifted wine and some individually tailored handwritten notes, they'll be cooking up storms and blogging their results.
We love the creativity of food bloggers, and are always inspired by what they (literally) bring to the table.
We'll be collaborating with them to ensure they get the most of their wine combinations - so we can't wait to see what they create to bring out the best flavours!
And best of all?
The Yapp team will be judging entries, giving the winner a night out to remember at one of the favourite restaurants around the country.
Readers, we'll share all of the entries with you, creating a great bank of recipes and wine pairings to inspire you at home.
So get ready for some great content over the next few weeks!
And bloggers: get ready to cook! We can't wait to work with you. Drinks on us...
Terms & Conditions:
1. This promotion is run and funded by Yapp Brothers Ltd and is open to all UK residents, excluding employees of Yapp Brothers, their families and agents.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. One entry per person.
4. All entries must be received by Friday 26th June
5. No responsibility is taken for incomplete, illegible, lost, delayed or damaged entries or those that for a technical reason are not entered in the prize draw. Proof of registration is not proof of entry.
6. Prizes will be delivered to the preferred UK mainland address of the prize winner during normal office hours.
7. No cash alternative is available.
8. All participants who submit a valid entry will be entered into the prize draw. Once a wine has been provided to a participant, to fulfil the entry requirements, they must submit a blog post entry which includes their preferred food recipe and wine combination.
9. The prize winner will be chosen by the Yapp team based on the quality and creativity of the entry. The prize draw will take place on a stated date and the prize winner will be notified within 7 days of that date.
10. The winner can choose a nearby restaurant which is affiliated with Livingventures.com brands. A £100 voucher contribution will be provided. If the bill exceeds this amount, the prize winner will need to fund the remaining. Travel expenses are not included within this agreement.
11. Yapp Brothers is the arbiter of the promotion and reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the promotion at any time without prior notice, and in the event of any dispute its decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The prize winner may be required to participate in future publicity. The prizewinner's name will be available one month after the competition closing date by sending a SAE to the promoter at the address below. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.