Free Next Day Delivery when you spend over £100
Deliveries to Mainland UK:
- Orders with a value in excess of £100 are delivered free. All other deliveries will incur a surcharge of £10.
- There is no minimum order quantity.
- Orders placed before 1.00pm are usually delivered Next Day.
- Orders placed before 1.00pm on a Friday will usually be delivered on the following Monday.
- Next Day delivery excludes weekends - please contact us if you require a Saturday delivery.
- Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday will not be dispatched until the next working day.
- Delivery may be made by our courier at any time up to 6.30pm.
- Prices quoted for mixed case wine offers include free delivery unless otherwise stated.
Deliveries to the Isle of Wight, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man, the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland:
Deliveries to these destinations may take longer and will incur the following one-off surcharge:
- £20 - Isle of Wight, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Scilly Isles, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
- £50 - The Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
- Free delivery offers, such as our Mixed Case Wine Offers section, displayed on our website only apply to Mainland UK delivery addresses.
- Where a delivery surcharge applies, the Yapp Brothers website will automatically add this in the Checkout, according to the delivery address entered.
- We reserve the right to amend or cancel any order where a delivery surcharge should apply to the address but has not been charged.
Click and Collect Service
A 'Click and Collect' service is available on the Yapp Brothers website - place your order online and then collect it from the Yapp Brothers shop shortly afterwards.
To take advantage of this service, simply 'add to basket' your choice of wines, and then select the 'Collect from Shop' option on the delivery page in the checkout, then complete the payment page.
Our standard collection discount of £10.00 per case of wine purchased is applied to the basket before you pay, and there are no delivery charges applied irrespective of order value.
Your order will be ready to collect from our shop within two hours.
- Please note that web orders can only be accepted for the destinations above, due to varying costs of delivery. Delivery to other International destinations can be organised, but these need to be arranged by telephoning our office.
Delivery Instructions, Receipt of Wine & Other Important Information
- If there will be no-one at home, work or other nominated destination to accept the delivery, it is helpful to provide instructions as to where the wine may be securely left. Please use the 'Delivery Instructions' field on the Payment screen of our Checkout to do this.
- All cases should be opened and examined on arrival. If this is not possible, the carrier’s sheet must be signed "unexamined".
- Missing Wine or cases damaged in transit must be reported to us within 3 days of receipt of advice of dispatch. If you are expecting a delivery and have not received it within 3 working days, please notify us.
- In the event that we are given incorrect order or delivery details by the customer, we can arrange collection and re-delivery of wine for which there will be a charge.
Stock Held In Bond
- We hold our bonded stock at Octavian Cellars, Corsham. Therefore we do not charge for In Bond transfers to other accounts within that site. In Bond transfers outside of Octavian Corsham are charged at £15 per case up to 2 cases, £5 per case thereafter.
- If you have any questions regarding delivery, please contact us and we will endeavour to help.