Regular Wine Delivery
If you want a regular wine delivery, or don’t have time to make your own wine selections, then why not sign up to our managed 'Sommelier Service'? We will select a seasonal case for you every two months and contact you to arrange delivery.
- Once every two months we will send you a selection featuring 2 bottles each of 6 different wines, in accordance with your delivery instructions.
- We will never send you the same wine twice during the year.
- Fixed price of just £149 delivered for the 'Sommelier Service' case, which will always be a saving on normal prices.
- We can take payment via direct debit to make your life easier.
- We'll contact you by email in advance to notify you of the wine line-up.
- You can specify if you would prefer red or white only.
- You will receive a free ticket to our annual portfolio tasting in November (worth £20).
- You will receive advanced notification for all our events so that you get priority booking.
- We will offer you first refusal on small parcels of wines that we discover.
If you would like to take advantage of this scheme please contact Yapp Brothers via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01747 860423.
The Latest Sommelier Service Wines
A wide-ranging sextet of wines to impress guests or enjoy en famille.Two crisp, dry white wines – fashionable Piquepoul from the Languedoc coast and rare Jacquère from the Savoie mountains – are complemented by Christophe Camu's rounded Chardonnay. The red wines include the Vatan's delicate Pinot Noir, the inimitable 'Bordeaux meets the Rhône fusion' that is Domaine Richeaume and our Minervois Tradition from the Montagne Noire which shows southern country reds in all their glory.
Two bottles of each of the following wines:
Picpoul de Pinet: Domaine Gaujal 2013
Chablis: Domaine Christophe Camu 2013
Savoie: Cuvée l'Orangerie 2013
Sancerre: Domaine André Vatan 'Maulin Bèle' Rouge 2012
Minervois: Domaine Le Cazal Tradition 2013
Côtes de Provence: Domaine Richeaume: Cuvée Tradition 2012
Just £149 per case delivered, saving £15.70 on normal prices
“Yapp Brothers continues to specialise in the very best wines from the Rhone and Loire and now has a jolly Sommelier Service (01747 860423)... comes with free delivery, tasting notes and special prices. No wine is ever sent out twice, selections are e-mailed out in advance and you can sign up for either red or white wines”
Jane MacQuitty, The Times 15th October 2011.