If you want a regular wine delivery, or don’t have time to make your own wine selections, then why not sign up to our managed 'Sommelier Service'? We will select a seasonal case for you every two months and contact you to arrange delivery.
- Once every two months we will send you a selection featuring 2 bottles each of 6 different wines, in accordance with your delivery instructions.
- We will never send you the same wine twice during the year.
- Fixed price of just £149 delivered for the 'Sommelier Service' case, which will always be a saving on normal prices.
- We can take payment via direct debit to make your life easier.
- We'll contact you by email in advance to notify you of the wine line-up.
- You can specify if you would prefer red or white only.
- You will receive a free ticket to our annual portfolio tasting in November (worth £20).
- You will receive advanced notification for all our events so that you get priority booking.
- We will offer you first refusal on small parcels of wines that we discover.
If you would like to take advantage of this scheme please contact Yapp Brothers via email at email@example.com or by telephone on 01747 860423.
The Latest Sommelier Service Wines
Wonderful whites and reds from the Loire, Languedoc & Rhône.
You couldn't wish for three more diverse white wines. Our classic Muscadet with its iconic label designed for us in the 1980s by legendary illustrator Sir Quentin Blake provides the perfect foil to back-in-season native oysters. If you've got the time, head down to our friends at the Whitstable Oyster Fishery Company, where you'll find both in abundance. Our new white Corbières – an unusual blend of Grenache, Vermentino & Roussanne – was one of several discoveries of 2015 and we are delighted that it has received separate endorsements from wine journalists. The final white, from the Northern Rhône, illustrates that you don't have to spend the earth to find high quality wines, you just need to do a shed load of research and have an open mind. We've championed this estate since the 1980s and, like Morrissey, Grange Hill and Pac-Man, we think it's finally gaining the recognition it deserves.
A trio of excellent reds – Fred Filliatreau's crisp Cabernet Franc, Julien Seydoux's organic blend of five grape varieties from the schist soils of Faugères and Jean-Louis Chave's impressive Côtes du Rhône from vineyards in the heart of the Vaucluse.
Two bottles of each of the following wines:
Muscadet sur Lie: Domaine de la Mortaine 2014
Corbières '3eme Cuvée': Domaine Py 2014
Brézème Côtes du Rhône: Domaine Lombard 2014
Saumur: Château Fouquet 2013
Faugères: Château des Estanilles L'impertinent rouge 2013
Côtes du Rhône 'Mon Coeur': Jean-Louis Chave Selection 2013
Just £149 per case delivered, saving £8.30 on normal prices
“Yapp Brothers continues to specialise in the very best wines from the Rhone and Loire and now has a jolly Sommelier Service (01747 860423)... comes with free delivery, tasting notes and special prices. No wine is ever sent out twice, selections are e-mailed out in advance and you can sign up for either red or white wines”
Jane MacQuitty, The Times 15th October 2011.