If you want a regular wine delivery, or don’t have time to make your own wine selections, then why not sign up to our managed 'Sommelier Service'? We will select a seasonal case for you every two months and contact you to arrange delivery.
- Once every two months we will send you a selection featuring 2 bottles each of 6 different wines, in accordance with your delivery instructions.
- We will never send you the same wine twice during the year.
- Fixed price of just £149 delivered for the 'Sommelier Service' case, which will always be a saving on normal prices.
- We can take payment via direct debit to make your life easier.
- We'll contact you by email in advance to notify you of the wine line-up.
- You can specify if you would prefer red or white only.
- You will receive a free ticket to our annual portfolio tasting in November (worth £20).
- You will receive advanced notification for all our events so that you get priority booking.
- We will offer you first refusal on small parcels of wines that we discover.
If you would like to take advantage of this scheme please contact Yapp Brothers via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01747 860423.
Alternatively, you can download the application form and Direct Debit mandate here, and post it to us on the address shown.
The Latest Sommelier Service Wines
Winter whites and roaring reds from the Loire, Alsace, Roussillon & Rhône.
Our 'jolly Sommelier Service' for the festive season features a delicious, bottle-fermented sparkling Chenin and a crisp, dry Sauvignon, both from the Loire – bring on the canapés! These two whites are backed up by Charles Schléret's rich and versatile Pinot Blanc that is delicious with pâté or spicy dishes – devilled and pulled turkey?
The reds include a bright crunchy Cabernet Franc from the outstanding Loire vintage of 2014 – partner with poultry – and two warming reds from the Roussillon and Rhône. Now, pass me my slippers and the remote control...
Two bottles of each of the following wines:
Montlouis-sur-Loire: Domaine des Liards Mousseux Brut
Quincy: Jerôme de la Chaise 2014
Alsace: Pinot Blanc 2007
Saint-Nicolas-de-Bourgueil: l'Expression 2014
Collioure: Domaine La Tour Vieille 'La Pinède' 2014
Rasteau: Domaine Saint Gayan 'Ilex' 2012
Just £149 per case delivered, saving £15.50 on normal prices
“Yapp Brothers continues to specialise in the very best wines from the Rhone and Loire and now has a jolly Sommelier Service (01747 860423)... comes with free delivery, tasting notes and special prices. No wine is ever sent out twice, selections are e-mailed out in advance and you can sign up for either red or white wines”
Jane MacQuitty, The Times 15th October 2011.