Free Next Day Delivery when you spend over £125
Christmas Deliveries & Opening Hours:
We are expecting our couriers to be very busy during the festive period. To ensure delivery before Christmas, please place your order with us by midday Friday 15th December.
- The deadline for last orders to ensure delivery before Christmas is 2.00PM Monday 18th December.
- We will still be dispatching orders received up to 2.00PM Wednesday 20th December, but by then cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Orders placed after 2.00PM Wednesday 20th December will not be dispatched until the New Year.
- Orders can still be placed online for collection from our shop in Mere.
- Our shop will be open until 5.00PM on Saturday 23rd December.
- Our offices and shop will be open on Friday 29th and Saturday 30th December, 9.00AM to 5.00PM.
- We will then be closed until the New Year, re-opening Tuesday 2nd January.
Please note: During the Christmas period we cannot guarantee any delivery date selected in the Checkout, but will do our best to maintain a quality service. If your order has not arrived over 24 hours after it was due, please contact us for an update.
Deliveries to Mainland UK (except Scottish Highlands):
- Orders with a value in excess of £125 are delivered free. All other deliveries will incur a surcharge of £15.00.
- There is no minimum order quantity.
- Orders placed before 2.00pm are usually delivered Next Day.
- Orders placed before 2.00pm on a Friday will usually be delivered on the following Monday.
- Next Day delivery excludes weekends - please contact us if you require a Saturday delivery.
- Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday will not be dispatched until the next working day.
- Delivery may be made by our courier at any time up to 6.30pm.
- Prices quoted for mixed case wine offers include free delivery unless otherwise stated.
Click & Collect:
- When you order via the Yapp Brothers website or over the phone, you can choose to collect your wines directly from our shop rather than have them delivered to you. Your wines will be ready within two hours of placing your order. There is no charge or minimum order for this service. Normal shop opening hours apply.
Deliveries to Scottish Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland:
Deliveries to these destinations may take longer and will incur the following one-off surcharge to reflect additional costs from our couriers:
- £20 - Scottish Highlands & Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle of Wight.
- £50 - Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
- Where a delivery surcharge applies, the Yapp Brothers website will automatically add this in the Checkout, according to the delivery address entered.
- Free delivery offers, such as our Mixed Cases, Wines of the Month and occasional 'Free Delivery' offers, only apply to Mainland UK delivery addresses. The website will automatically apply a surcharge by postcode where a delivery surcharge still applies.
- We reserve the right to amend or cancel any order where a delivery surcharge should apply to the address but has not been charged.
- Please note that web orders can only be accepted for the destinations above, due to varying costs of delivery. We currently do not offer shipping to any country outside of the UK.
Delivery Instructions, Receipt of Wine & Other Important Information
- If there will be no-one at home, work or other nominated destination to accept the delivery, it is helpful to provide instructions as to where the wine may be securely left. Please use the 'Delivery Instructions' field on the Payment screen of our Checkout to do this.
- All cases should be opened and examined on arrival. If this is not possible, the carrier’s sheet must be signed "unexamined".
- Missing Wine or cases damaged in transit must be reported to us within 3 days of receipt of advice of dispatch. If you are expecting a delivery and have not received it within 3 working days, please notify us.
- In the event that we are given incorrect order or delivery details by the customer, we can arrange collection and re-delivery of wine for which there will be a charge.
Selected Delivery Dates:
- We will endeavour to arrange delivery on the date selected in the Checkout, but we cannot guarantee delivery on that date. If a delivery is to be delayed, we will contact you to confirm an alternative.
Stock Held In Bond
- We hold our bonded stock at London City Bond, Dinton. Therefore we do not charge for In Bond transfers to other accounts within that site. In Bond transfers outside of Octavian Corsham are charged at £15 per case up to 2 cases, £5 per case thereafter.
- If you have any questions regarding delivery, please contact us and we will endeavour to help.