Free Next Day Delivery when you spend over £100
DELIVERY INFORMATION UPDATE:
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING ORDERS
Please note that, whilst for the forseeable future we will continue to despatch orders for home delivery, we cannot guarantee next day deliveries or delivery on a specified date. Our couriers are understandably very busy at present, and your delivery will be made as quickly as possible - please be patient.
We have decided to continue dispatching orders for the time being, subject to some changes to our normal business processes:
1. We are only accepting orders via the website.
2. We cannot guarantee delivery dates. Our fulfilment partner APC is doing an excellent job, but they are extremely busy, so please be patient if your delivery is less prompt than normal.
3. Our shop in Mere remains closed to visitors, to protect staff.
4. Due to the reduced staff capacity, our telephones are outbound-only for the time being. You can leave a message or email us and we will be back in touch as soon as possible.
Please read our statement on this decision on our blog here for further information
Please specify in the 'delivery notes' section on the checkout, or when you telephone you order to us, any safe place at your home that a delivery can be left contact-free, if you so chose.
OUR SHOP IS NOW CLOSED TO VISTORS
As with deliveries, please check back later to see when our shop will next be open.
For enquiries regarding orders already placed, please use our usual contact details. We are working with reduced staff and remote access to ensure social distancing, so there may be delays in getting back to you.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL TO PLACE NEW ORDERS - we will advise of any operational changes on our website and through social media.
Deliveries to Mainland UK (except Scottish Highlands):
- Orders with a value in excess of £100 are delivered free. All other deliveries will incur a surcharge of £10.
- There is no minimum order quantity.
- Orders placed before 1.00pm are usually delivered Next Day.
- Orders placed before 1.00pm on a Friday will usually be delivered on the following Monday.
- Next Day delivery excludes weekends - please contact us if you require a Saturday delivery.
- Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday will not be dispatched until the next working day.
- Delivery may be made by our courier at any time up to 6.30pm.
- Prices quoted for mixed case wine offers include free delivery unless otherwise stated.
Selected Delivery Dates:
We will endeavour to arrange delivery on the date selected in the Checkout, but we cannot guarantee delivery on that date. If a delivery is to be delayed, we will contact you to confirm an alternative.
Deliveries to Scottish Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland:
Deliveries to these destinations may take longer and will incur the following one-off surcharge:
- £20 - Scottish Highlands & Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
- £50 - The Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
- Where a delivery surcharge applies, the Yapp Brothers website will automatically add this in the Checkout, according to the delivery address entered.
- Free delivery offers, such as our Mixed Cases, Wines of the Month and occasional 'Free Delivery' offers, only apply to Mainland UK delivery addresses. The website will automatically apply a surcharge by postcode where a delivery surcharge still applies.
- We reserve the right to amend or cancel any order where a delivery surcharge should apply to the address but has not been charged.
Click and Collect Service
A 'Click and Collect' service is available on the Yapp Brothers website - place your order online and then collect it from the Yapp Brothers shop shortly afterwards.
To take advantage of this service, simply 'add to basket' your choice of wines, and then select the 'Collect from Shop' option on the delivery page in the checkout, then complete the payment page.
Our standard collection discount of £12.00 per case of wine purchased is applied to the basket before you pay, and there are no delivery charges applied irrespective of order value.
Your order will be ready to collect from our shop within two hours.
- Please note that web orders can only be accepted for the destinations above, due to varying costs of delivery. We currently do not offer shipping to any country outside of the UK.
Delivery Instructions, Receipt of Wine & Other Important Information
- If there will be no-one at home, work or other nominated destination to accept the delivery, it is helpful to provide instructions as to where the wine may be securely left. Please use the 'Delivery Instructions' field on the Payment screen of our Checkout to do this.
- All cases should be opened and examined on arrival. If this is not possible, the carrier’s sheet must be signed "unexamined".
- Missing Wine or cases damaged in transit must be reported to us within 3 days of receipt of advice of dispatch. If you are expecting a delivery and have not received it within 3 working days, please notify us.
- In the event that we are given incorrect order or delivery details by the customer, we can arrange collection and re-delivery of wine for which there will be a charge.
Stock Held In Bond
- We hold our bonded stock at Octavian Cellars, Corsham. Therefore we do not charge for In Bond transfers to other accounts within that site. In Bond transfers outside of Octavian Corsham are charged at £15 per case up to 2 cases, £5 per case thereafter.
- If you have any questions regarding delivery, please contact us and we will endeavour to help.