Rare and Fine Wines
Listed below are parcels of fine, rare wines that are insufficient in volume to be listed on our main pages. They present a remarkable opportunity to purchase bottles of older vintages that have remained in our cellars or LCB's bonded warehouses since shipment directly from the winery. If you are looking for mature fine wines, there is plenty here to choose from.
Prices indicated are per bottle or magnum, duty paid & include VAT (unless marked 'In Bond').
To buy the wines, complete the form and send your request. We will contact you to confirm availability, delivery and arrange payment. Orders are not confirmed until you have received the relevant invoice from us.
Terms & Conditions:
- All wines are offered subject to availability.
- These older, rare wines can age and mature in different ways regardless of reputation and they may not be to all tastes. We will not bear liability for subjective judgements such as quality or drinkability and all older bottles are therefore sold a seen and we cannot accept returns.
- Orders are not confirmed until you have received the relevant invoice from us. A contract will come into existence between Yapp Brothers Ltd (‘Yapp’) and the Buyer when an invoice is raised and payment is taken by Yapp. Payment will be due immediately when an invoice is raised.
- Title to all wines shall remain with Yapp until all sums due from the Buyer are cleared in full (including any applicable VAT, duty, storage and delivery charges).
- Yapp reserves the right to withhold any wines that the Buyer has ordered for non-payment of any invoice.
- Where any invoice is outstanding for more than 30 days, Yapp reserves the right to cancel the contract.
- Risk of loss or damage to Goods shall pass to the Buyer when the Goods are physically delivered to or collected by the Buyer (or their agent). If the Buyer is making their own arrangements for the storage, delivery or collection of the wine (as opposed to keeping it at Yapp), the Buyer agrees to notify Yapp of any defects in the wines within 30 days of the wine being released and after this period the Buyer will be deemed to have accepted the wines.
- Normal delivery terms apply.